Buy a buy back credit
It is possible to redeem a redemption of credits, with a prior study on the financial situation of the applicant.
To redeem a loan buyback: operation
To reduce the amount of their monthly payments too large, some borrowers have chosen to subscribe to the purchase of credits. The operation then makes it possible to rebalance its budget and reduce the debt ratio. Such an operation is possible thanks to the gathering of its various loans in a single loan. This loan has the particularity of having a reduced monthly payment, feasible with the rescheduling of the loan term. The purchase of credits is then a suitable solution for individuals wishing to reduce the amount of their monthly payments. Among those who have bought back their loans, a party wants to buy their loans a second time.
Up to 60% off your monthly payments Your project
- Redemption of credits Finance a project Renegotiate an immo loan Currently, do you pay back mortgages?
- * No Yes Real Estate Credit (s) Remaining amount (s) to be reimbursed
- * € Amount of monthly payments
- * € Currently, do you pay back consumer loans?
- * No Yes Examples: auto loan, loan work, revolving credit, etc … Consumer credit (s) Remaining amount (s) to be reimbursed
- * € Amount of monthly payments
- * € If you want to include an amount for a new project, please specify New project € Project type – To choose – car Immovable Works Staff How long do you want to repay your purchase of credits? Duration in years
- * – To choose – 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 years) Duration in years
- * – To choose – 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 years) You are ?
- * Owner Tenant Staff housing Hosted Hosted: by a third party, by the family, etc … Value of good Present value of the property
- * € Rent Rent* € Your job Profession
- * – To choose – Farmer Artisan, trader Frame Entrepreneur Official Interim Disability Worker Retirement salaried Unemployed Contract
- * – Choose a profession – Your monthly income
- * € Are you in the bank of France?
- * No Prohibited banking FICP Both Have you applied to another organization?
- * No Yes Family status You are – To choose – Married) Single Widow (er) Divorcee) PACS (e) free Union In the process of divorce Matrimonial regime – To choose – Legal community reduced to acquests Separation of property Universal community Participation in the acquests Monthly income of the co-borrower
- * € Co-borrower’s contract
- * – To choose – CDI CSD Retirement Trainee Interim Liberal profession Unemployed Holder Contractual (Ic) Disability Dependent children 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Your details Name
- * – M Mrs Ms First name
- * Born
- * Your address Address Postal code
- * City Means of contact E-mail
- * In order to receive your new monthly payment Telephone (landline or mobile)
- * I accept to receive Wilkins Micawber’s proposals I declare on my honor the accuracy of the information provided
- * Previous % following (*) Required fields
A second redemption of credits
The demand for a second redemption of credits is frequent. Generally, people avoid accumulating other loans after this operation, but it is better to know that a second redemption of credits is however feasible. This new operation will allow the same as the first to reduce the amount of monthly payments, the customer will see the share of its income devoted to the repayment of its outstandings reduce. Each case is unique, so it is preferable to perform a simulation with an intermediary in bank operation (BIO) to study the feasibility of the new operation. This professional can advise you and direct you to the best offer.